Monday, October 11, 2010

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!





Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending two hours on the Charles River with two of my favorite people: my daughter Morgan and her son Marckenrho. It was a beautiful, bright blue October day, cool, but not so cold as to make it bracing. We were fortunate to have a gift certificate,( Thanks Sheena!) to Charles River Canoe and Kayak, and started our adventure at their kiosk on Soldiers Field Rd.We rented a single kayak for me and a double for Morgan and Marck. We headed upstream against the wind, so that our journey back would be easy. It was great to be on the River, that I usually view from a car window. To be amongst the boats and sculls cruising the river was really fun. We encountered some beautiful waterfowl towards the Watertown end, including Great Blue Herons and Comorants. Even the CREW inspired grafitti on the bridges was beautiful in its own right reminding us that ANYTHING  IS POSSIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment